GIS Map Library
Wahkiakum county displays the following geographic data in one of our three interactive web apps, linked below. If you have questions or would like to provide feedback, please contact our GIS Technician. We would be happy to assist you.
- Districts: diking districts, school districts, weed districts, precincts
- Water & Landslides: shoreline designation, wetlands, waterways, elochoman floodway, FEMA floodplanes, landslide hazard areas
- Point Features & Boundaries: fire halls, fire hydrants, mileposts, parcel boundaries, parcel ownership, major county roads, county boundary, Town of Cathlamet Zoning, 30 foot contour lines @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
The majority of the layers of data are visible in the Building & Planning Department Web App.
The links below are for other organizations who store and manage data related to Wahkiakum County.
- FEMA Flood Map Service Center
- Office of Financial Management Population Data
- U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service National Wetlands Inventory
- Washington Department of Ecology Coastal Atlas
- Washington Department of Ecology Spatial Datasets
- Washington Department of Natural Resources GIS Open Data (DNR)
- Washington State Department of Transportation (WSDOT)
- Washington State Digital Archives @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>