- Damage Reporting
Damage reporting for the December 2021 Winter Storm and/or the January 2022 flooding event.
YOUR NEIGHBORS NEED YOUR HELP!
PLEASE report all damages you may have suffered from the December 2021 winter storm and/or the January 2022 rain and flooding events. We need this information to paint an accurate picture to FEMA and other state agencies of really how badly our little county was impacted. This may allow our County and its residents to qualify for FEMA
disaster funding as well as other State and/or Federal assistance programs.
You can report your initial damages by any of the below methods:
- The initial damage reporting online form: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PDA2022
- By emailing Beau Renfro at email@example.com with your information.
- By calling Beau Renfro at the Wahkiakum DEM: 360-751-7876 or 360-465-2202 option 5
- A printed form can also be picked up at the Wahkiakum County Sheriff’s Office (64 Main Street, Cathlamet) any time as they are open 24 hours a day.
Possible State and Federal funding possibilities:
- The Individual Assistance Program (IA): IA is the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) program to support individual and business recovery and is authorized through a Presidential Major Disaster Declaration.
- The Small Business Administration (SBA) Disaster Loan Program: SBA disaster loans are available even without a Presidential Disaster Declaration and are a great tool to provide low-interest loans to individuals, families, businesses and organizations that suffer physical or economic loss due to a disaster or other disruption.
More info on these programs can be found at: https://mil.wa.gov/for-individuals-households-businesses
- Wahkiakum County DEM Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/WahkiakumDEM
- Wahkiakum County DEM Website: https://www.co.wahkiakum.wa.us/198/Emergency-Management
- FEMA: https://www.fema.gov/
If you have any questions or need assistance:
Please contact Beau Renfro by email firstname.lastname@example.org or
phone: 360-795-7876 or 360-465-2202 Option 5.