Reserve Deputies

General Information

Are you interested in becoming a Reserve Deputy? Contact the Wahkiakum County Sheriff's Office and ask for Wahkiakum County Reserve Coordinator Paul Carlson. Applications may be obtained at the Sheriff's Office or you may download the Reserve Deputy Application (PDF) online.


"Reserve Officer" includes any law enforcement officer who does not serve as a law enforcement officer of this state on a full-time basis, but who when called into active service, is fully commissioned on the same basis as full-time officers to enforce the criminal laws of this state.

Useful Documents