Noxious Weed Control Board
NEW Location *
The Weed Control Office is now located next to The Hope Center at 320 S 3rd Street in Cathlamet.
EFFECTIVE on the November 4, 2019 meeting, the Weed Board will be meeting at their office at 320 S 3rd Street in Cathlamet.
Friday, October 11th at 6pm at the River Street Meeting Room to develop the 2020 budget.
Friday, November 4th at 6pm at the Weed Board Office to discuss Weed Board business.
Weed Control Board Members
The Wahkiakum County Noxious Weed Control Board meets on the first Monday of the Quarter; the first Monday of January, April, July and October. They meet in the River Street Meeting Room, located at 25 River Street in Cathlamet. Their meetings are open to the public.
The Wahkiakum County Noxious Weed Control Board is composed of 5 voting members, one from each of the 5 Weed Control Districts established pursuant to RCWC 1705.030. At least four of such voting members shall be engaged in the primary production of agricultural products. In addition, the County Extension Agent serves on the Board as a non-voting member.
- Phil Zerr, District No. 1
- Gary Burkhalter, District No. 2
- Ed Stornetta, District No. 3
- Todd Souvenir. District No. 4
- Jason Will, District No. 5
Wahkiakum County Weed District Maps
- District 1 Weed Maps (PDF)
- District 2 Weed Maps (PDF)
- District 3 Weed Maps (PDF)
- District 4 Weed Maps (PDF)
- District 5 Weed Maps (PDF)